The name at the entrance door says it all:
the bears den.
Bears are the leit motiv that distinguish the interior design of this central and well located apartment in St. Moritz.
You can barely find ski in/ski out properties in St. Moritz, but what makes this location strategic is that it lays only 50m away from the little train that takes you to the main ski resort Corviglia, 100 m away from all the main shops, the famous patiserie Hanselmann and from the famous and historic restaurant Steffani.
The ambience in this apartment makes one feel immediately comfortable and at ease; you can just relax and enjoy the feeling of being at home away from home in this luxury apartment.
The ideal safe haven for your dreams.
This apartment features three bedrooms and four bathrooms and the following details:
- Entrance from main street
- Entrance from elevator
- Large living and dining room with an open kitchen, 2 fireplaces, TV and direct access to the terrace
- Master bedroom en suite with shower and jacuzzi
- Double bedroom en suite with shower and jacuzzi
- Guest’s bathroom
- Garage (3 places)
- Parking (1 place)
- Central heating
- Pets subject to approval
- Flatscreen tv in all bedrooms and in the living room
- Flatscreen tv in living room
- Fax and printer
- Apple tv
- All linen and utilities
- Daily cleaning
- Luxury bath products
- Flower bouquet upon arrival
- Wi-fi internet access
- Personal concierge service.
Milan Malpensa (MPX);
Engadin-Samedan private airport (SMV)
2.5 hours by car (ZRH, MPX);
10 minutes by car (SMV)
2 minutes walk (St. Moritz)
2 minutes walk (Corviglia funicular)
10 minutes by car (Samaden Golf Club)